Die druckfrische Vanessa

April 28, 2010

debug

Ich darf mich ganz stolz Teil der neuesten De:Bug-Ausgabe nennen. Ich sag ganz herzlich Danke, schicke euch zum Kiosk (nicht nur meinetwegen, aber wenn ihr die Ausgabe schon mal habt: Klebt euch die Doppelseite an die Wand oder bindet eure Schulbücher damit ein) und ja, ich war versucht, alle Klamotten einfach zu behalten.

Tags:

16 Responses to Die druckfrische Vanessa

1. Leila on April 28, 2010 at 19:29

Ich freue mich neidvoll für euch beide! Ählisch!

2. anti war is anti orgasm on April 28, 2010 at 19:58

alta! congrats!

3. BelleOnEarth on April 28, 2010 at 20:56

Wie geil ist das denn bitteschön ???!!! Herzlichen Glückwunsch !

4. Anja on April 28, 2010 at 21:44

MEINE Fame-Biatch. thihi’
    Morgen gehts gleich in den Presse-Laden :)

5. jasmin on April 29, 2010 at 10:38

schätze ich werds mir echt aufhängen.

6. jessie on April 29, 2010 at 12:35

Oh wie schick, dich kauf ich :)

7. Ernst Homer Glucksmann on April 29, 2010 at 21:55

RESPEKT!

8. laura on May 1, 2010 at 15:47

so ultra geil!!

9. De:Bug Mode » Kunst und Mode im Mix on May 11, 2010 at 17:47

[...] Man muss hier nochmals auf die großartige Serie von Horst bei Lynn and Horst aufmerksam machen. Horst, nebenbei bemerkt, kreierte zusammen mit Panda jeweils als Art-Director, Model und Fotograf die aktuelle Heft-Modestrecke. Preview hier und hier. [...]

10. de-captcher on July 24, 2012 at 15:20

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly
    don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

11. Greg Kennell on August 5, 2015 at 06:55

Not to hijack this thread, but, I’m looking for Atlanta dentists and I can’t figure out where to look… has anyone ever heard of this Atlanta dental care? They’reIt’s located Atlanta, clost to my office. I am not able to find reviews on them – Exceptional Smile LLC, 4420 Bankers Cir, Atlanta, GA 30360 – (678) 841-8800

12. wohnzimmer einrichten online planer on August 17, 2015 at 02:27

I have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers but this post is truly a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.

13. forex us on September 28, 2015 at 03:32

How do I make my own Blogger layout? I already made a header, I want to learn how to make a matching layout?

14. Vedhalam trailer official on October 13, 2015 at 15:04

Excellent way of telling, and good post to obtain facts on the topic of my presentation subject matter,
    which i am going to convey in academy.

15. antalya escort on October 18, 2015 at 18:13

Wonderful items from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff prior to and you’re simply extremely excellent.
    I actually like what you have bought here, really like what you’re stating and the way through which you say it.
    You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great web
    site.